Bai He Lily Bulb Certified Organic
Brand : Boherbs
Quality Standard : EU Organic, USDA Organic (NOP)
Delivery time :7-10 Days
Business Scale :Wholesaling
1. Quality: Organic Certified(USDA Organic & EU Organic), Natural standard, conventional standard.
2. Specification: dried slices, powder or OEM.
3. Applications: Medicine, cosmetics, food.
4. Active Ingredients: Narcissus, carotene, pantothenic acid, multivitamins, etc
5. Boherbs has over 20 years’ experinence in producing the herbs materials, and always supply the herbs to USA, Cnada, Germany, Australia etc.
Bai He Lily Bulb
Lilium lancifolium Thunb.
Plant Part Used:
EU Organic, USDA Organic (NOP)
Bai He Lily Bulb is even, plump, yellow-white, hard and with few fibers.
Nature, Taste and Meridian attribution
Sweet in nature, slightly cold in nature. The lung and heart meridians in attribution.
Harvesting and processing
Wash, peel off the scales, put the boiling water slightly hot, and dry.
Lily herbs contain phenolic acid glycerides, propionate derivatives, phenolic acid glycosides, glycerol glycerides, steroidal glycosides, steroidal alkaloids, trace elements, starch, protein, fat and other ingredients.
1. Nourish Yin, moisten the lungs, clear the heart and calm the nerves.
2. Lily herb has a good therapeutic effect on lung dryness.
3. It has a preventive effect on leukopenia, can raise blood cells, and has a therapeutic effect on chemotherapy and cell death after radiotherapy.
Scope of Business
Boherbs Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer and wholesaler for herbs & herbal powder (organic certified & conventional standard), plant extract, food ingredients, spices and herbal tea.
We would like to provide raw materials for pharmaceutical factory, scientific research institutions, and health products company and so on.
We are capable to provide One-step solution for contract manufacturing like capsules, teabags, tablets etc.
Sample orders are available for your evaluation.
Q1 Can I have a sample order for test?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and see the quality. Several kinds of samples are available.
Q2 How long is your delivery time?
A: Usually it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q3 How about your terms of payment?
A: Bank transfer by T/T. Other payment terms, please contact us to confirm.
Q4 How do you ship the goods?
A: It depends on your order quantity and your requirements. By sea or by air.
Q5 How to proceed an order for your products?
A: 1st, tell us of your required product, quantity, packing, etc.
2nd, we will offer as per your requirements or our suggestions.
3rd, when you confirm the offer, we will send you the Proforma Invoice, and you arrange the payment.
4th, we arrange the production.
Q6 How can you guarantee the products’ quality?
A: Before shipment. we shall do in-house lab testing .
If our customers required, we could do 3rd party lab testing.
The customers could also test the sample for evaluation.
Q7 How to store the herbs?
A: Please keep them in a cool and dry place, avoid direct sunlight.
Q8 How old is the herbs you supply?
A: Flowers and otheraerial parts of the plant shall not exceed 1 year.
Seeds shall not exceed 1 years
Roots shall not exceed 2 years
Packing & Delivery