Sweet Osmanthus Flower Tea
Brand : Boherbs
Quality Standard :Organic Certified
Delivery time : 7-10 Days
Business Scale : Wholesaling
1. Quality: Organic Certified (USDA Organic & EU Organic )
2. Origin: Guangxi
3. Minimum Order Quantity: 200kg
4. Sample: 20g is free for testing
5. Shipping: By courier(Fedex, TNT,EMS), by air, by sea
Sweet Osmanthus Flower Tea
Osmanthus Fagrans (Thunb.) Lour.
Plant Part Used:
European Pharmacopoeia Standard
Harvesting and Collection:
Collected in September and October when they bloom.
Benefits of Osmanthus Flower:
1. Prevent severe allergic reactions
2. Detoxify the body
3. Skin care
4. Prevent macular degeneration
5. Weight management
6. Lower risk of cancer
Active Ingredients :
Osmanthus flowers contain volatile oil of about 0.3%.
The volatile oil contains dozens of compounds, including ocimene, pinene, ionone, linalool, hendecene and nerrol. Other contains qidun fruit folate, ursolic acid, kumagol (uvaol), caosterol and so on.
How is Osmanthus in China?
1. Osmanthus fragrans (Thunb) Lour.) : also known as Osmanthus fragrans (Thunb.), Osmanthus fragrans (Osmanthus fragrans) are evergreen shrubs or small trees of the family luteaceae. Peanut leaves and funnels, corolla and flaps, small shape, a variety of horticultural species, the most representative of gold, silver, red, laurel, laurel.
2. Osmanthus is one of the ten most famous traditional Chinese flowers, which is an excellent garden tree species that integrates afforestation, beautification and fragrance. Especially in the middle of autumn season, when the cluster laurel is in full bloom and the night is still round, wine appreciation laurel, Chen xiang tangxiang, people are refreshing.
3. In the ancient Chinese flower poems, the number of laurel poems is also considerable. It has been loved by Chinese people since ancient times and is regarded as a traditional famous flower.
4. Osmanthus tea, made from osmanthus fragrans, is a Chinese specialty tea. Osmanthus flowers are widely used in garden construction.
Being one of the most beautiful places in China, Guilin is the largest growing area of Osmanthus fragrans flowers. In Boherbs' local farm, Osmanthus flowers are dedicately harvested and processed.
Collect the freshest & most fragrant flowers in its appropriate time in Mid-Autumn → Pick out dark- colored ones, only leaving freshest ones → Dry in low temperature to the largest extent to keep the fragrance &sulfur-free.
Valued for its delicate fruity-floral aroma, it has been widely-used in many industries except of as herbs.
- In beverage: It is used to enhance the natural fruitiness of some finest green and black teas. The result is similar to fine jasmine tea but lighter and much fruitier.
- In foods: Osmanthus flowers can be added in desserts as they have a sweet and rich buttery taste and can even be used as a natural sweetener. Sweet Osmanthus Cakes (Gui Hua Gao in Chinese) are very famous desserts in China.
- In cosmetics: It's a brilliant skin moisturizer used for making facial masks or lip balms. And its fragrance makes it very popular natural ingredient for perfumes and flavors.
1. 20 kg/carton, with plastic bag inside.
2. According to customer’s requirement, vacuum packing or small bag for 1kg or 5kg are all
1. Small order & Sample Order: by FEDEX, TNT, DHL, EMS express .
2. Bulk Order : by air or sea, or as customer's request
1. T/T (30% deposit and 70% balance against B/L copy)
2. L/C (100% Irrevocable LC at sight)
3. For sample: Western Union, Paypal
Sample: Within 3-5 working days after received sample charge
Order: Within 15-20 working days after received deposit
- Sweet Osmanthus Flower Tea.pdf