Health Benefits of Honeysuckle Tea
1. Honeysuckle tea can promote the release of adrenocortical hormone, helping to suppress all kinds of inflammation and swelling. When your body has inflammation, drink more honeysuckle tea.
2. The bioactivity of chlorogenic acid contained in honeysuckle can help to promote the metabolism of the body and regulate the body's function after entering the body, thus helping to improve the immunity of the body.
3. Honeysuckle tea has a good heat clearing effect, can be used to treat bad breath caused by excessive heat. In addition, honeysuckle has a special fragrance, used to gargle can also timely fresh breath.
4. Honeysuckle tea can help clean up the fat and harmful substances in the blood and increase the blood flow of blood vessels, thus effectively preventing myocardial infarction, vascular embolism and other cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
5. Honeydew tea has the effect of clearing heat and detoxifying, promoting skin metabolism, detoxifying, and helping to delay skin aging, as well as improving spots and acne. For the elderly, there are also benefits of longevity.