Dried Red Ginseng Root
Brand : Boherbs
Quality Standard : European Pharmacopoeia Standard
Delivery time : 7-10 Days
Business Scale : Wholesaling
1. Red Ginseng Quality：EU Pharm Standard, Natural Grade, Conventional Grade.
2. Active Ingredients of Red Ginseng Root: G-Rh2, Panaxytriol, maltol.
3. Red Ginseng Specification: Red Gingseng Whole, slices, cut, rootlets, or OEM.
4. Sample: 10-20g are free for Evaluation.
5. Minimum Order Quantity: 200kg as usual, trial order for 5kg, 10kg are all available.
6. Mode of transportation: By sea, by air, by express(for sample and small trial order).
Dried Red Ginseng Root
Panax ginseng C.A.Mey.
Ginseng Radix ET Rhizoma
Plant Part Used:
European Pharmacopoeia Standard
Whole Root/Main Root/Slice/Cut/Fiber/TBC
Ginseng Root are collected after 5 years growth in autumn.
Place of Origin: ChangBai Mountain China
Raw Material: 5-6 years’ white ginseng root
Feature: 100% Natural
Red ginseng is cooked products, its processing method is through infiltration(wetting),cleaning, sorting, steamed, sun-drying, drying and other processes. During these steps, Chemical reaction will happen. Ingredients will change. Will create some new physiological activator, such as G-Rh2, Panaxytriol, maltol and so on, they all can works effective to our body.
• Nourishing qi and blood, replenishing heart.
• Regulating the nervous, cardiovascular and endocrine system, promoting metabolism.
• Improving the brain, physical activity and immune function, anti fatigue, anti tumor, anti aging, anti radiation, tonifying lungs and replenishing spleen.
• Being used for weak health, dyspnea, vomiting and diarrhea, asthma or chronic cough, fluid thirst, insomnia, impotence.
• Curing hypertension, liver disease, diabetes, anemia, cancer and senile disease.
The specific physiological active substances of red ginseng, such as g-rh2, Panaxytriol and maltol.
G-rh2 and Panaxytriol can inhibit the growth of cancer cells, and maltol both have antioxidant effects.
MOQ: 100kg by air, 300kg by sea .
Payment： T/T or L/C AT SIGHT
Lead Time & Delivery：
Sample: 2-3 working days after receiving the payment. Delivery by Express, like FEDEX, TNT, EMS.
Trial Order(<100kg): within 1 week after receiving the payment. Delivery by Express, like FEDEX, TNT. Or by air.
Order(>300kg): within 2-3 weeks after receiving the prepayment. Delivery by sea(LCL/FCL) or by air.
Q1 Can I have a sample order for test?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and see the quality. Several kinds of samples are available.
Q2 How long is your delivery time?
A: Usually it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q3 How about your terms of payment?
A: Bank transfer by T/T. Other payment terms, please contact us to confirm.
Q4 How do you ship the goods?
A: It depends on your order quantity and your requirements. By sea or by air.
Q5 How to proceed an order for your products?
A: 1st, tell us of your required product, quantity, packing, etc.
2nd, we will offer as per your requirements or our suggestions.
3rd, when you confirm the offer, we will send you the Proforma Invoice, and you arrange the payment.
4th, we arrange the production.
Q6 How can you guarantee the products’ quality?
A: Before shipment. we shall do in-house lab testing .
If our customers required, we could do 3rd party lab testing.
The customers could also test the sample for evaluation.
Q7 How to store the herbs?
A: Please keep them in a cool and dry place, avoid direct sunlight.
Q8 How old is the herbs you supply?
A: Flowers and otheraerial parts of the plant shall not exceed 1 year.
Seeds shall not exceed 1 years
Roots shall not exceed 2 years
- Dried Red Ginseng Root.pdf