Astragalus Powder (Astragalus Polysaccharide Soluble Powder)
Function indications: this product can induce the body to produce interferon, significantly improve the body's cellular immunity and humoral immunity, promote the formation of antibodies, and enhance the disease resistance of livestock. Clinical use for prevention and treatment:
1. Reproductive disorders in sows caused by parvovirus and blue-ear disease virus, such as abortion, stillbirth, mummified fetus and sick piglets in sows; Respiratory symptoms such as dyspnea, wheezing and cough occur in young pigs.
2. Infectious gastroenteritis, epidemic diarrhea and other intestinal infectious diseases of pigs, whose symptoms include vomiting, diarrhea and dehydration.
3. Circovirus infection causes the physical deterioration, emaciation, diarrhea and dyspnea of weaned piglets.
4. Various diseases caused by mixed infection of bacteria and virus.
5. Adjuvant drugs for the treatment of the mixed infection of eperythrozoon and toxoplasmosis.