Ingredients And Effects Of Green Tea
Green tea (longjing) contains more amino acids, chlorophyll, vitamin C and other components than other tea leaves.
1. Excitatory action: the coffee of tea can excitatory central nervous system, help people hearten spirit, stimulative thinking, eliminate fatigue, improve working efficiency.
2. Diuretic action: the caffeine and theophylline in tea have diuretic effect and are used to treat edema and water stagnation tumor.
3. Strong cardiac spasmolysis: theobromine has strong cardiac, spasmolysis, relaxation of smooth muscle, can relieve bronchospasm, promote blood circulation, is the treatment of bronchial asthma, cough phlegm, myocardial infarction good auxiliary drugs.
4. Inhibiting atherosclerosis: tea polyphenols and vitamin C in tea can promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis to prevent atherosclerosis
5. Antibacterial and bacteriostatic action: tea polyphenols and tannic acid in tea act on bacteria, which can coagulate the protein of bacteria and kill them. The skin gives birth to sore, ulcerate ooze pus, traumatic broke skin, with strong tea rinses affected place, have antiphlogistic bactericidal effect. Inflammation of the mouth, ulceration, sore throat, with tea to treat, also have a certain effect.